cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PART III- How much available credit do you have?

tag
Zz_JC_zZ
New Contributor

Re: PART III- How much available credit do you have?

Update : I hit the luv button on Amex today. My limit was $4,200, I requested $12,000. I was hoping for a counter offer that would double my limit or get close. The response: Approved for the entire 12k!!! I was a little shocked. I was hoping to break 20k in total credit, this brought me up to $27,600. 

Very excited to have my first 10k card!

Starting Score (July 2013) Exp 665 Equ 658 TU 660
Current Score (Feb 2015) Exp: ??? Equ: 765 TU: 776

Amex BCE ($12,000) Discover It ($7,400) Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2,250) Cap1 Platinum ($4,500) Express Next ($1,450)
Message 171 of 271
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

This first appeared during my absence.

$66,250

... or about $900k shy of Ron.Smiley Wink

Message 172 of 271
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

Just beyond 25k.

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 173 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

$103,000 and some change here but I don't understand what difference it makes. My life was just as happy when I started with a $500 Cap1 card for Newcomers. The only thing that changed is that now I make some real money off my cards which wasn't possible before.
Message 174 of 271
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
$103,000 and some change here but I don't understand what difference it makes. My life was just as happy when I started with a $500 Cap1 card for Newcomers. The only thing that changed is that now I make some real money off my cards which wasn't possible before.

That's the difference!  As long as your not spending money to earn points, it's an additional revenue stream.  I put my regular spend on my cards whenever possible. Paired with bonuses it's genereated a pretty hefty chunk sum.

Message 175 of 271
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's the difference!  As long as your not spending money to earn points, it's an additional revenue stream.  I put my regular spend on my cards whenever possible. Paired with bonuses it's genereated a pretty hefty chunk sum.

I suspect you are talking about different things

Message 176 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

I suspect you got that right, pal ;-) But we've already been reminded by a mod to not discuss such things here so we should drop that...

Message 177 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

I suspect you got that right, pal ;-) But we've already been reminded by a mod to not discuss such things here so we should drop that...

What things. Smiley Wink

Message 178 of 271
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

What things. Smiley Wink

You all know what things. So don't go there.

Message 179 of 271
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

What things. Smiley Wink

You all know what things. So don't go there.

I guess I didn't get the memo.  I think I'm better off not knowing its content.Smiley Wink

Message 180 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.