Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYPAL EXTRAS APPROVAL :)

tag
ezef3ar
Contributor

PAYPAL EXTRAS APPROVAL :)

well after  opening my first credit card  on 04/2012   with capitalone with a limit of 500  dollars  today i decide that  i wnat it some  ebay shopping stuff  so  i have to make a paypal account  to use ebay ....  so i did  i went to the whole process linking my  bank account and veryfing my social security number  and stuff  and  well  after i put all my info  etc etc  i was  courious by the credit card offer on top of the welcome part of the main page  so i decide to click on it fill a couple questions  income and stuff  and  i click SUBMIT  the longest  10 Seconds  Of My Life N Bummmmmm  APROVED  FOR A CREDIT LINE OF 2000$  DOLLARS AND  500 INSTANT FOR USE ON EBAY               I GUESS   i was  shock  yes i  was shock.......  never expect  this credit card to be approved never  i have  7 old inquiries 5 form  03/2011  on transuion  and  5 on experian 3 from  06/2011....  i have no idea about equifax  

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: PAYPAL EXTRAS APPROVAL :)

Congrats on the instant approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my gosh that's amazing! Congratulations Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 26
ezef3ar
Contributor

thanks  guys  im so happy  Smiley Wink     i never tough that i could get aproved with  such  a  thin file lol........  i wonder if i shold try  for jcpenny  i always wanted  the card  from the store  since i always shop there  but never wanted to aply cuz of my limit history with credit  and i think it  is  gebank  as well  Smiley Happy   it might work any suggestions ???????

Message 4 of 26
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!   Long 10 seconds but worth it!  Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 26
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!! I really like this card :-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 26
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!

I didn't know Paypal Extras was 10 seconds. Most app decisions are 60 seconds. Yay you saved 50 seconds! LOL.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 7 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@ezef3ar wrote:

well after  opening my first credit card  on 04/2012   with capitalone with a limit of 500  dollars  today i decide that  i wnat it some  ebay shopping stuff  so  i have to make a paypal account  to use ebay ....  so i did  i went to the whole process linking my  bank account and veryfing my social security number  and stuff  and  well  after i put all my info  etc etc  i was  courious by the credit card offer on top of the welcome part of the main page  so i decide to click on it fill a couple questions  income and stuff  and  i click SUBMIT  the longest  10 Seconds  Of My Life N Bummmmmm  APROVED  FOR A CREDIT LINE OF 2000$  DOLLARS AND  500 INSTANT FOR USE ON EBAY               I GUESS   i was  shock  yes i  was shock.......  never expect  this credit card to be approved never  i have  7 old inquiries 5 form  03/2011  on transuion  and  5 on experian 3 from  06/2011....  i have no idea about equifax  

CONGRATS!!!!

Make sure you treat GE right and nice CLI's will come your way!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 26
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

LOL@maidengirl....

'you saved 50 seconds'

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 9 of 26
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

LOL@maidengirl....

'you saved 50 seconds'

Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.