Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYPAL EXTRAS APPROVAL :)

tag
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Re: PAYPAL EXTRAS APPROVAL :)

Yeah thats what i meant. I was given the paypal smart connect because i didnt qualify for the paypal extra MC.
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 21 of 26
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

@Flying_High wrote:

@jsickz32 wrote:
Paypal extra is for the people who didnt qualify for the ebay MC. I apped for the ebay MC but was onyl given paypal extra with 300cl. 2 months later they raised to 2200. Im wondering if i should call and see if they can change my account to a ebay MC

Really?..that doesnt make sense, I have the letter they sent me the only thing I dont understand is "interrest rate" this what latter said..You are receiving this letter becuase you recently applied for a credit card EBAY MASTERCARD. GE Capital Retail Bank is the issuer of this card. When you were approved, we did not assign to your account the best interest rate was offer. ???,,,You should receive your new card shortly wich will contain all your trems blah blah blah...I was approved for Ebay MC with 1,000 limit on FICO report is said. I post the pic

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o707/tthrdg12345/Capturell_zpsa7fc5785.png

Edited.....Didnt see ya'll post till ofter I post this..Sorry

As of 9/13"
Starting Score: 600
Goal Score: 740
Garden till 10/14"
Message 22 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I recently was approved for the PayPal Extra MasterCard and received the same letter too.  I am excited about the approval and the fact that while I wait for my card to arrive I have access to a temporary credit line.  Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 26
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

I recently was approved for the PayPal Extra MasterCard and received the same letter too.  I am excited about the approval and the fact that while I wait for my card to arrive I have access to a temporary credit line.  Smiley Wink

Congrats Smiley Happy

As of 9/13"
Starting Score: 600
Goal Score: 740
Garden till 10/14"
Message 24 of 26
remarc
Regular Contributor

I was denied back in June. They sent the letter. Too many inquirers & high balances. Then in September they sent the same letter again.
U think I can recon that now??
Is there a back door number to call??
It's worth a short seeing I took a HP
Message 25 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Remarc: to my knowledge GE doesn't have a back door to speak of...I could be wrong.  I called them when I got the 'your interest rate was less than optimal letter' and asked to be connected to a credit analyst and I was told they didn't take calls.  My concern was an adverse item had  been deleted by TU 2 days before I had apped and it appeared they were referencing the item for the reason for my rate.  I was told I could mail in a copy of my credit report and was given their addresss. I just called yesterday...still deciding on forwarding the report.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.