Did you mean: 

PC Amex Plat to Gold?

tag
mross1080
Established Contributor

Re: PC Amex Plat to Gold?

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mross1080 wrote:

Where did you see an offer for no annual fee for the first year? I havent seen this one for the platinum. I would get one just to have a platinum for a year and cancel. And recently I got a gold card for the 10k bonus points and I got the points credited 2 days after I made my first purchase with the card. I already had 2 amex cards at the time. I plan to cancel the card before the fee hits.

I'm thinking they meant Gold was free first year... I'm like you if they want to give me platinum for a year free... good bye Zync! actually i love the zync, almost all purchases are restaurants so works out good for me

I dont really fly that often so platinum is pretty pointless for me except to feel cool using it. I put all my gas and groceries through my PR Gold and all my dining and shopping through the zync. Those points add up quick. I only wish they offered cabelas gift cards through there rewards program.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.