Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC BOA 123 to Better Balance Rewards

tag
NYCguy37
Valued Member

PC BOA 123 to Better Balance Rewards

Has anyone PC'd their BOA 123 to the Better Balance Rewards card? I'm finding less and less use for the 123 Cash Rewards card, and I could earn $25 quicker with the Better Balance Rewards card, than I do with the 123. Also, would this be a HP/would I be able to keep my current CL?

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PC BOA 123 to Better Balance Rewards

AFAIK, you can PC your Cash Rewards to the BBR.  You will retain the same terms of your current account and history (i.e. same CL and APR).  No HP for PC.

Message 2 of 33
NYCguy37
Valued Member

@FinStar wrote:

AFAIK, you can PC your Cash Rewards to the BBR.  You will retain the same terms of your current account and history (i.e. same CL and APR).  No HP for PC.

Great, thanks for the reply. BOA is undergoing maintence right now so I couldn't ask them directly Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@NYCguy37 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Great, thanks for the reply. BOA is undergoing maintence right now so I couldn't ask them directly Smiley Very Happy

You can contact them tomorrow and they can do it via chat or phone if you prefer.

Message 4 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NYCguy37 wrote:

Has anyone PC'd their BOA 123 to the Better Balance Rewards card? I'm finding less and less use for the 123 Cash Rewards card, and I could earn $25 quicker with the Better Balance Rewards card, than I do with the 123. Also, would this be a HP/would I be able to keep my current CL?

You used to be able to do this, but I read somewhere that they changed the policy a few days back not allowing for PC to the BBR card from now on. It's only going to be available for new applicants.

Message 5 of 33
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You used to be able to do this, but I read somewhere that they changed the policy a few days back not allowing for PC to the BBR card from now on. It's only going to be available for new applicants.

Are you sure about it. I was thinking of asking my wife to get the cash reward card next month and then after getting the sign-up bonus PC it to BBR. It this is true that will not be possible Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@uswala wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you sure about it. I was thinking of asking my wife to get the cash reward card next month and then after getting the sign-up bonus PC it to BBR. It this is true that will not be possible Smiley Sad

Not sure if we are allowed to link but here is where I read it: http://www.reddit.com/r/churning/comments/2m963t/boa_better_balance_rewards_card_discontinued/

Message 7 of 33
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@NYCguy37 wrote:

Where is your source for this information?

Message 8 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@NYCguy37 wrote:

Hmmm, well that's kind of recent news I suppose since some folks were able to PC not long ago.  OP, I suppose you can try and see if that policy is indeed applicable to your Cash Rewards and report back.

Message 9 of 33
NYCguy37
Valued Member

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@NYCguy37 wrote:

Hmmm, well that's kind of recent news I suppose since some folks were able to PC not long ago.  OP, I suppose you can try and see if that policy is indeed applicable to your Cash Rewards and report back.

The above info is correct. The PC option is no longer available. 

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.