Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Barclay Arrival Plus to US Air?

tag
PointLager
Established Contributor

PC Barclay Arrival Plus to US Air?

Has anyone been able to PC from Arrival Plus to US Air? 

The reports I read were usually the other way around.  As much as I like the Arrival Plus, I have the Fidelity 2% and wouldn't mind getting the US Air while Barclays is still issuing them.  No room for new inquiries, unfortunately.  (As an aside I have quite a few banked Arrival "miles" that i would somehow need to burn/bank elsewhere (airline gifr cards? uber credits?) before PCing out of it)

thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: PC Barclay Arrival Plus to US Air?

@PointLager wrote:

The reports I read were usually the other way around.  As much as I like the Arrival Plus, I have the Fidelity 2% and wouldn't mind getting the US Air while Barclays is still issuing them.  No room for new inquiries, unfortunately.  (As an aside I have quite a few banked Arrival "miles" that i would somehow need to burn/bank elsewhere (airline gifr cards? uber credits?) before PCing out of it)

thanks

Barclay's will let you PC any of their cards (afaik) into a standard barclaycard (rewards, or arrival) but not the other way around from what I understand. 

I wouldn't PC to the us air anyways, not with the 50k bonus after first purchase offer going around. 

Message 2 of 6
abbafan
Regular Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@PointLager wrote:

thanks

Barclay's will let you PC any of their cards (afaik) into a standard barclaycard (rewards, or arrival) but not the other way around from what I understand. 

I wouldn't PC to the us air anyways, not with the 50k bonus after first purchase offer going around. 

I was actually offered to PC my Rewards MC into Arrival but I refused because the MC Rewards  is better for me.

Discover IT $15500, Barclay Rewards $12380, Barclay Ring $13000, Cap1 Savor $7250, Chase Freedom Unlimited $9000, Best Buy Visa $12000 , Bethpage Low Rate MC - $9000, Bethpage LOC - $15000, CITI Double Cash - $21000
EQ 783
TU 798
EX 767
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@abbafan wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@PointLager wrote:

thanks

I was actually offered to PC my Rewards MC into Arrival but I refused because the MC Rewards  is better for me.

I'm thinking about PC my Arrival to a Rewards before the annual fee hits, anyone know that's possible?

Message 4 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

You should be fine PCing between non-cobranded. Barclaycards
Message 5 of 6
CreditJim
Established Contributor

You definitely don't want to PC to the US Air with the current sign-up offer. 50k miles was worth an inq to me.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.