Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Barclays' Reward to Arrival + ?

tag
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

PC Barclays' Reward to Arrival + ?

Has anyone ever talk to barclays about the possibility of PC-ing a Reward to Arrival ? Can we even do that? I sent them a secure message online but the only response I got from them was to call them... Anyone PC anything from Barclays before?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Jungook
Regular Contributor

Re: PC Barclays' Reward to Arrival + ?

Whether or not this is possible I don't think it is a smart idea.

I think a large reason of why this card is so valuable is the sign up bonus and I'm pretty you're uneligible for it if you PC.

Message 2 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Yes Barclays will consider PC your card but Jungook is absolutely correct, you would be missing out on the big signup offer 40000 pts. You would be leaving money on the table.
Message 3 of 5
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

so wait.. so what you guys are saying is that, PC wont give me those bonus?

ahh if that is the case, I guess i'll better off app for it but not anytime soon. Getting ready for a mortgage at the end of the year. Definitely will app after the mortgage. Thank you guys....

Message 4 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@RCFL wrote:

so wait.. so what you guys are saying is that, PC wont give me those bonus?

ahh if that is the case, I guess i'll better off app for it but not anytime soon. Getting ready for a mortgage at the end of the year. Definitely will app after the mortgage. Thank you guys....

Correct, PC won't give you the bonus.  Props for having the discipline to hold off until after the mortgage!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.