Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Citi TYP to Dividend?

tag
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

PC Citi TYP to Dividend?

Has anyone been able to PC a Citi Thank you Premier card to Citi Dividend? What have been peoples' experiences with the Dividend card in comparison to Freedom and Discover? I already have both of those, as well as Sallie Mae (thanks to my SO). I find that I hit the caps on the 5% most quarters, which is why the Dividend sounds attractive.
Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: PC Citi TYP to Dividend?

Yes, I did.   The conversion won't happen till June 20th (I asked on May 1).   The dividend seems a pretty useless card (cash back INCLUDING 1% spend is capped at $300 a year, whereas this is the cap for just the 5% on Freedom and IT) but I just wanted to keep the CL and Citi wouldn't transfer at the time I asked.  I am getting double points for 12 months, but with the same cap, that's not very useful.

One advantage is that you can spend it all in one go, so you can spend $6K at a drug store in the right quarter and get the $300 back.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.