Re: PC Freedom to CSP

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Congrats on the card and the waived AF!

Thanks. It was pretty painless.

Message 11 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Ive had my freedom for 9 now maybe when it hits 13 months I can PC!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 26
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Ive had my freedom for 9 now maybe when it hits 13 months I can PC!

Just send them a secure message and see what they say. They are pretty fast in their response.

Message 13 of 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I think id rather wait I hate being rejected Smiley Sad

Might trigger that app devil in me and im garden trained right now!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 26
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Lol@LS

I got my freedom since sept '12. I love it. I want CSP soon. Can't decide either to app take hp and get 40k point or just pc.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 15 of 26
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@armbenderc wrote:
Lol@LS

I got my freedom since sept '12. I love it. I want CSP soon. Can't decide either to app take hp and get 40k point or just pc.

A HP matters much less after 6 months and not at all after a year. 40K points is a lot!

Message 16 of 26
CS800
Super Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@armbenderc wrote:
Lol@LS

A HP matters much less after 6 months and not at all after a year. 40K points is a lot!

Yes but then your AAOA takes some hit for the new account, on my end, I'm looking to age my accounts. I went on a spree and got some cards so the HP's will all get off at the same time and my card would age at the same rate.

Message 17 of 26
CS800
Super Contributor

My account online still says Freedom. How long does it take to change or does it change at all?

Message 18 of 26
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@bribro wrote:

Why not apply for a CSP to get the 40,000 UR points sign up bonus? Maybe secure message them and ask about it.

That is a great idea but it is probably too late. They already approved the account.... BTW, what is the difference between the freedom and sig freedom. As i understand the sig freedom starts at 5k CL but what else?

Message 19 of 26
CS800
Super Contributor

@dddewdrop wrote:

@bribro wrote:

Why not apply for a CSP to get the 40,000 UR points sign up bonus? Maybe secure message them and ask about it.

That is a great idea but it is probably too late. They already approved the account.... BTW, what is the difference between the freedom and sig freedom. As i understand the sig freedom starts at 5k CL but what else?

A no AF card with the privileges of a Visa Signature.

Visa Signature Perks

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.