Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC QS1 to QS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC QS1 to QS

Whelp... Finally was able to PC my No Fee QS1 to a No Fee QS. It's funny because I had some downtime at work and was like, "let me chat with Cap One and see if they will convert this card". Well they did earlier today. Took hardly anything but 5 minutes or less. This card started as a Platinum in 2004, bumped to QS1 in March2015, and then it was calls, emails, EO interactions, and etc until finally they buckled and made it a No Fee QS1 in Dec 2015 which confused me but they sent me the paperwork stating such. Of course I settled down afterwards but I still wanted a no hassle QS. Didn't want to get caught up and somehow an AF gets attached back to it down the line.

Glad to be done with the whole "PC" thing. Since it's over $5k now, I'm guessing it will be a World MasterCard. Maybe I'll pick up a QS Visa Sig next year just to have a good Visa Credit Card Smiley Very Happy

Cap One is now my highest limit personal card ($7250) and my lowest APR (10.X%) Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: PC QS1 to QS

Glad you were able to get that done and lose the AF. Moving forward!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.