Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC QS1

tag
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

Re: PC QS1

Earlier this week, I went through private message online as well, was upgraded from cr step card to QS1, requested multiple times from initial CSR and when transferred to new agent to finalize again requested QS rather than QS1, but no luck. 

Also, I use heavy and PIF, closed my secured card also this week just before AF in March on that one.  Tried my other CapOne (former Orchard) card by phone first and was told that they could PC to QS1 on that card and I said to hold off, did not know that I could possibly push the issue to get to EO.  I was also hoping to QS CrStep card as both my son (an AU and heading to college in August) and I use that card heavy, and it is now at the QS1 with cash rewards already posting on it.

Should I call CS and push to get to EO office and see if they can get it converted to the QS from the QS1...or too late and have to wait the 6 months out?

Scores are current in my sig., also new account CareCredit $5000 from last week (major dental and vision needs).

Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.