Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Slate to Freedom Unlimited

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC Slate to Freedom Unlimited

Was not really using the Slate since it had no real rewards. Called Chase CS and was an easy process. The Slate original CL was $3200, a couple of months ago, I switched my limits between Freedom to $3200 and Slate to $1000. Now have another rewards cards and hope to use it more.

Thanks to all the good people in this forums for all the great info provided.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC Slate to Freedom Unlimited

Hmmmmm... I may need to look into doing this too. I've had the Slate for almost two months and have not really used it. Didn't realize the Freedom Unlimited also has 0% APR for 15 months. 

May consider doing a BT to the Slate first since there would be no transfer fee. 

Thanks for sharing..... this is really a great idea.

Message 2 of 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: PC Slate to Freedom Unlimited

I need to figure out something on this.also. My Slate is useful for nothing now, and I already have the Freedom.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.