Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Success :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC Success :)

Congrats! Personally, I would've got the second one PC'd to QS and then combined both limits to one card but the Venture One is good as well.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just kidding with you Smiley Happy

Everything was said as a 'troll joke" except the "congrats!" That was the only serious one Smiley Happy

Smiley LOL you so Evil... lol

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

ongrats on the PC!
Message 13 of 16
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Last month got my 3 month old Platinum Mastercard changed over to a no annual fee Quicksilver (still mastercard) so today i decided to check on my 1 year old Quicksliver one (4000 limit).... and Got offered an Upgrade to Quicksilver or Venture one... So i took Venture One.... Im very excited

I owe all my success to this forum and its members for all the great post and info... Patience pays off. I hope i get a nice CLI sometime this year.

Thank you all

Congrats on getting rid of the QS1. Just curious, why did you choose the V1 (1.25% reward rate) over the standard QS (1.5% reward rate)?

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Last month got my 3 month old Platinum Mastercard changed over to a no annual fee Quicksilver (still mastercard) so today i decided to check on my 1 year old Quicksliver one (4000 limit).... and Got offered an Upgrade to Quicksilver or Venture one... So i took Venture One.... Im very excited

I owe all my success to this forum and its members for all the great post and info... Patience pays off. I hope i get a nice CLI sometime this year.

Thank you all

Congrats on getting rid of the QS1. Just curious, why did you choose the V1 (1.25% reward rate) over the standard QS (1.5% reward rate)?

Well since I still have a QS1 didn't really care and then there is a sense of pride to have my first miles card lol. My rebuild process still on and I'm just excited to see good results from my patience and hard work...

Message 15 of 16
ladybug2016
Regular Contributor

Congrats to the OP and thanks to all of the wonderful folks here for all I've learned (I've lurked for quite some time), I was able to PC my Capital One Platinum to a no annual fee Quicksilver Mastercard and I haven't even made my first payment Smiley Happy  It's due in a week...used the chat feature BTW and no problem at all! Card is being sent via FedEx for no charge too! Love Capital One!!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.