Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+

@toppers555 wrote:

I am hoping to cli my cash rewards ,and then convert it cash+ once my balance updates.  Are the scores in your sig uptodate?

Within the last month, yes. I think US Bank just HP's me as a formality. They have never really cared what my score's are. They gave me a $2,500 credit card before I had a credit score which was about a year and a half ago. I bank with them and because of it they treat me well.

I still haven't found better rewards for domestic travel or cash back.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 11 of 28
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!

I would be surprised if they do not PC.  I think US Bank does it in two stages: CLI followed by cash plus upgrade.  I would recommend to call in a couple of days and find out the PC status!

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 28
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I had the phone number for the rep saved on my phone from the last time I called 6 month's ago. When I called, I said my name and he knew who I was. He remembered me and knew I wanted to PC to Cash+. What a memory! Just asked me the limit I wanted on the account Smiley Happy

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 28
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

I had the phone number for the rep saved on my phone from the last time I called 6 month's ago. When I called, I said my name and he knew who I was. He remembered me and knew I wanted to PC to Cash+. What a memory! Just asked me the limit I wanted on the account Smiley Happy

wow, that is amazing!!!

EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012

Message 14 of 28
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

wow, that is amazing!!!

I haven't found a bank with better service.

Message 15 of 28
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

wow, that is amazing!!!

I completely agree with that!!!

Message 16 of 28
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

wow, that is amazing!!!

I completely agree with that!!!

Do you have any accounts with them?

Message 17 of 28
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

Yes, I have Cash Plus,  Auto Loan and Premiere Line of Credit with them!

I bank with them as well!

Message 18 of 28
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Nice, I have the two credit cards and a platinum checking package. Their website is a bit dated, but other than that no complaints.

Message 19 of 28
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Nice, I have the two credit cards and a platinum checking package. Their website is a bit dated, but other than that no complaints.

Yeah, I have gold package with them.

I am not too worried about their website to be honest. And their service is excellent!!!

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.