Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+


toppers555 wrote:

I am hoping to cli my cash rewards ,and then convert it cash+ once my balance updates.  Are the scores in your sig uptodate?


Within the last month, yes. I think US Bank just HP's me as a formality. They have never really cared what my score's are. They gave me a $2,500 credit card before I had a credit score which was about a year and a half ago. I bank with them and because of it they treat me well.

 

I still haven't found better rewards for domestic travel or cash back.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
Posts: 638
Registered: ‎09-18-2011
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+

 

Congrats!!!

 

I would be surprised if they do not PC.  I think US Bank does it in two stages: CLI followed by cash plus upgrade.  I would recommend to call in a couple of days and find out the PC status!

 

 

 

 


Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+

I had the phone number for the rep saved on my phone from the last time I called 6 month's ago. When I called, I said my name and he knew who I was. He remembered me and knew I wanted to PC to Cash+. What a memory! Just asked me the limit I wanted on the account :smileyhappy:

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
Posts: 638
Registered: ‎09-18-2011
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+


Dustink wrote:

I had the phone number for the rep saved on my phone from the last time I called 6 month's ago. When I called, I said my name and he knew who I was. He remembered me and knew I wanted to PC to Cash+. What a memory! Just asked me the limit I wanted on the account :smileyhappy:


wow, that is amazing!!!


Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+


tennisfan78 wrote:

Dustink wrote:

I had the phone number for the rep saved on my phone from the last time I called 6 month's ago. When I called, I said my name and he knew who I was. He remembered me and knew I wanted to PC to Cash+. What a memory! Just asked me the limit I wanted on the account :smileyhappy:


wow, that is amazing!!!


I haven't found a bank with better service.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
Posts: 638
Registered: ‎09-18-2011
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+


Dustink wrote:

tennisfan78 wrote:

Dustink wrote:

I had the phone number for the rep saved on my phone from the last time I called 6 month's ago. When I called, I said my name and he knew who I was. He remembered me and knew I wanted to PC to Cash+. What a memory! Just asked me the limit I wanted on the account :smileyhappy:


wow, that is amazing!!!


I haven't found a bank with better service.


I completely agree with that!!!


Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+


tennisfan78 wrote:

Dustink wrote:

tennisfan78 wrote:

Dustink wrote:

I had the phone number for the rep saved on my phone from the last time I called 6 month's ago. When I called, I said my name and he knew who I was. He remembered me and knew I wanted to PC to Cash+. What a memory! Just asked me the limit I wanted on the account :smileyhappy:


wow, that is amazing!!!


I haven't found a bank with better service.


I completely agree with that!!!


Do you have any accounts with them?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
Posts: 638
Registered: ‎09-18-2011
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+


Dustink wrote:


Do you have any accounts with them?


 

Yes, I have Cash Plus,  Auto Loan and Premiere Line of Credit with them!

 

I bank with them as well!

 

 


Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+


tennisfan78 wrote:

Dustink wrote:


Do you have any accounts with them?


 

Yes, I have Cash Plus,  Auto Loan and Premiere Line of Credit with them!

 

I bank with them as well!

 

 


Nice, I have the two credit cards and a platinum checking package. Their website is a bit dated, but other than that no complaints.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
Posts: 638
Registered: ‎09-18-2011
0

Re: PC US Bank College Visa to Cash+


Dustink wrote:

tennisfan78 wrote:

Dustink wrote:


Do you have any accounts with them?


 

Yes, I have Cash Plus,  Auto Loan and Premiere Line of Credit with them!

 

I bank with them as well!

 

 


Nice, I have the two credit cards and a platinum checking package. Their website is a bit dated, but other than that no complaints.


Yeah, I have gold package with them.

 

I am not too worried about their website to be honest. And their service is excellent!!!


Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.