Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Walmart Discover to Discover IT?

tag
wagsk1
Regular Contributor

PC Walmart Discover to Discover IT?

Does anybody know if it is possible to PC a Walmart Discover to a Discover IT? I currently have a Walmart Discover 0 bal 6k cl,( just PIF), that I would like to PC to A Discover IT for the 0 foreign transaction fee. I already have a Barclay Arrival but would feel more comfortable with a good 2nd card when traveling.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: PC Walmart Discover to Discover IT?

@wagsk1 wrote:

Does anybody know if it is possible to PC a Walmart Discover to a Discover IT? I currently have a Walmart Discover 0 bal 6k cl,( just PIF), that I would like to PC to A Discover IT for the 0 foreign transaction fee. I already have a Barclay Arrival but would feel more comfortable with a good 2nd card when traveling.

Unfortunately, this is not possible.

Although your Walmart card is on the Discover network, it is NOT a Discover card. The Walmart card is under GE MoneyBank.

If you happen to have a Cap One card, those have no FTF. If you really need another no FTF card, bring your debit card along, or consider apping for the Discover IT card if your profile is right!

Good luck, and have a great time while travelling!

Message 2 of 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: PC Walmart Discover to Discover IT?

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@wagsk1 wrote:

Unfortunately, this is not possible.

Although your Walmart card is on the Discover network, it is NOT a Discover card. The Walmart card is under GE MoneyBank.

If you happen to have a Cap One card, those have no FTF. If you really need another no FTF card, bring your debit card along, or consider apping for the Discover IT card if your profile is right!

Good luck, and have a great time while travelling!

+1

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.