Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC a QS1 to a World Elite QS today!

tag
Creditdreamer
Established Contributor

Re: PC a QS1 to a World Elite QS today!

I am interested in this too. I just tried to get bumped to a World or World Elite and they said because I PCed my Platinum to Quicksilver 4 months ago, that I have to wait another 2 months to ask for an upgrade.

Starting: EQ 498 TU 501 EX 485 (9/23/11)
As of 5/12: EQ 552 TU 591 EX 572
Credit Repair Journey Bump in the Road
As of 10/15: EQ 511 TU 588 EX 601
Discover TU Fico- 12/31/18: 694; CK EQ- 1/16/19: 634
Goal: All 3 above 700

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My first exciting change for me in a while, have had this card for while. Started out maybe 6 years ago as a platinum card. 1.5 years ago started my credit building journey as I had just been sitting idle really. Moved from a $500 platinum to a QS1 and then got some big CLIs over about 6 months and made it to 5k on my QS1. Been sitting there for maybe 8 months stuck seemingly.

Contacted Cap1 via chat today asking about offers on my account. Was told I could switch to QS, Venture or Venture One. What? They told me where to look on my account and said it would be there but it was not. Was then sent to new chat rep, he said I could switch to World Elite QS with no problem and we could do it right then. Okay I said! First WE MC and happy to have movement on my Cap1 cards and to no longer have an annual fee!

Outstanding... My QS1 MC just reached over $6000. I have had it since December of 2013. It ran the full course on credit steps. CapOne has already agreed to remove the AF. Now, I am waiting for them to upgrade the card out of platinum status to world status. I do not have any other MCs in my portfolio so I want to keep the card. Congratulations to you. This is good news and gives me some hope as to what my card can become.

Message 12 of 13
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.