Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC'd to IT.

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

PC'd to IT.

Ok IT'sters...do I get a pretty box delivered with a card inside?Smiley Surprised

Being serious, they said they'd rush it. So how long before the delivery guy's knocking on my door?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
samset93

Re: PC'd to IT.

If I remember correctly mine was inside of a white envelope but when you open it they do have a pretty nice booklet holder.

When I call in to ask what's my limit and when I would receive the card the cs person said 7-10 business day (since it was the IT-student). But I ended up getting it in about couple of days I think (or that's what I remember, lol)

Cap One Journey .5k auto CLI to .75k | Chase Freedom 1k | BestBuy Store Card 1.2k | MSU Federal Credit Union Visa 4k | Discover IT-Student 1k auto CLI to 1.3k | Amex BCE 2k CLI to 6k | CSP 5k
Message 2 of 12
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Already have the details of my account. Just wondering their current delivery method...seeing USPS over the brown carriers lately in commentary.

Message 3 of 12
samset93

Mine was ups I think.

Cap One Journey .5k auto CLI to .75k | Chase Freedom 1k | BestBuy Store Card 1.2k | MSU Federal Credit Union Visa 4k | Discover IT-Student 1k auto CLI to 1.3k | Amex BCE 2k CLI to 6k | CSP 5k
Message 4 of 12
Rackham94
Established Contributor

USPS Here in MS. Got the awesome package inside was the metal brushed pattern with orange inlay. A fine day it was..
Message 5 of 12
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I'm in the gun free zone...Illinois

Message 6 of 12
cottoncrown
Frequent Contributor

It took three days after the email stating they sent it. USPS priority.
Message 7 of 12
tylerrrr-27

I PC'd last week, Monday I think and have yet to get my card. Hoping this week sometime. I am also in Illinois.

Scores- 724 TU Fico (Walmart TU), 737 EX Fico (Amex Pull), ? EQ
Goal = 750's across the board

Cards- $12.5k cashRewards, $2000 IT, $6000 BCE, $2300 Walmart Discover, $1200 Freedom
Message 8 of 12
john398
Senior Contributor

@tylerrrr-27 wrote:

I PC'd last week, Monday I think and have yet to get my card. Hoping this week sometime. I am also in Illinois.

was it the end of your statement as well? they do not send the card out til a new billing period

Message 9 of 12
tylerrrr-27

@john398 wrote:

@tylerrrr-27 wrote:

was it the end of your statement as well? they do not send the card out til a new billing period

Nope, that must be the reason then. The end is the 19th for me, so I will get it after that.

Scores- 724 TU Fico (Walmart TU), 737 EX Fico (Amex Pull), ? EQ
Goal = 750's across the board

Cards- $12.5k cashRewards, $2000 IT, $6000 BCE, $2300 Walmart Discover, $1200 Freedom
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.