Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC from BOA Americard to Visa Sig

tag
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

PC from BOA Americard to Visa Sig

Hi everyone,

Im considering doing a PC from the BOfA Bankamericard to the Americard Privileges Visamsig amd waswondering if anyone has done the same? Any advice? This would be my first ever PC request.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC from BOA Americard to Visa Sig

I personally haven't done a PC yet, but from what I have read on the boards there might be certain time requirement for each CCC. I would call in to see if it is possible and make sure you utility is at a good range. GL on you quest, lol.

Message 2 of 3
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: PC from BOA Americard to Visa Sig

@Aspireto850 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Im considering doing a PC from the BOfA Bankamericard to the Americard Privileges Visamsig amd waswondering if anyone has done the same? Any advice? This would be my first ever PC request.

Thanks

Had the same card, and did a PC to Privileges Cash Reward card.  No problem at all, simply called in, asked if it could be done and if I qualified.  They said yes to both, no HP OR SP!  Just checked my internal files with BofA and was all set.  Still awaiting my card, though.  There's been a delay in getting the actual card, I sent them a message and they advised that there was a delay in processing, but that the card would be on it's way.  I can only surmise that perhaps they were waiting for a new supply of the "new look" cards to be available to ship out.  There were other threads here about how the new design was in short supply. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.