cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC from BofA/FIA to the Fidelity Amex handled by FIA?

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

PC from BofA/FIA to the Fidelity Amex handled by FIA?

Hello Fidelity card holders

Did any of you have any success in a PC from a BofA card to the Fidelity Amex? I thought it was hopeless but could not resist in asking. On the phone it was denied as not possible but in writing I got the answer below. Wonder if this is simply a standard answer or if it could actually work?  Anybody had any success with such a mission?

Allow us to inform you that we have submitted your product change request to Fidelity Investment Rewards American Express. Please keep in mind, it may be necessary to change the product type (for example MasterCard to Visa) in order to fulfill the request. Your new cards will be delivered within two to four weeks. Your account number will change, and the original account number cannot be reinstated.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: PC from BofA/FIA to the Fidelity Amex handled by FIA?

@lg8302ch wrote:

Hello Fidelity card holders

Did any of you have any success in a PC from a BofA card to the Fidelity Amex? I thought it was hopeless but could not resist in asking. On the phone it was denied as not possible but in writing I got the answer below. Wonder if this is simply a standard answer or if it could actually work?  Anybody had any success with such a mission?

Allow us to inform you that we have submitted your product change request to Fidelity Investment Rewards American Express. Please keep in mind, it may be necessary to change the product type (for example MasterCard to Visa) in order to fulfill the request. Your new cards will be delivered within two to four weeks. Your account number will change, and the original account number cannot be reinstated.

keep us posted, I would LOVE to PC our cash visa to Alaska Airline!

Message 2 of 4
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@ CA

I will let you know if it works. While searching the net  I could only find denials so far Smiley Sad .. it is probably similar as trying to PC from one store to the other store card on a Comenity card..hmm ...a simple no go...we will see

Message 3 of 4
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Final verdict - PC to Fidelity Amex impossible Smiley Sad ... requires a new app...so on the list for next year !

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.