Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC from QS1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC from QS1

On average how long does it take before you can PC your QS1 to a card with no AF. I have just got my 3rd statement CLI from 1K to 3K. I recently became a member of NFCU and recieved a CC with SL of 15,300. Became AU with Amex withCL of 14K. My EX score has increased over 100 points in the past 3 months. I keep messaging Cap 1 for PC but have no offer. Any related stories or advice? My score are EQ667 TU 680 and EX 733. I have one Baddie. My UT is 1% and have 43k of available credit.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC from QS1

Not sure about QS1

I started with the Platinum CC But I was able to do a PC to Quicksilver after 2 statements.

I got in the Platinum CC and actiavted it on 3/18/16.

First statement was on 4/6/16,

Second was on 5/6/16.

I did PC to Quicksilver through chat on 5/23/16.

Third statemen on 6/6/16.

I have read about people doing a PC right when they get the card in. And others being able to do it after their first statement, others after second, after third, and so on. So I would just say to keep at it after every statement cuts!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I waited 9 months to even ask. I waited on purpose to see if I could get the limit over $5k to try and get it to issue as a WMC (it worked).

Be patient, you've already paid the annual fee, a QS upgrade doesn't do anything at all rewards wise. I'd try again after credit steps kicks in. And if still no offers, before the AF. Even if the won't PC, lots of folks have good luck getting the AF waived.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to PC my QS1 to the QS after my first statement cut.

I applied for the QS1 card on February 20, 2016 and was able to PC the card to the QS on April 2, 2016. 

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I think ymmv on this type of thing with them. If you just ask, the worst they can say is no, without any consequence to it.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.