Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC my Navy nrewards to Flagship siggy??

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

PC my Navy nrewards to Flagship siggy??

For some reason, I just think the Navy Flagship Visa siggy is sleek looking, and has better rewards than my nrewards card, which only get 1 pt for every dollar spent.  The Flagship gets 2 pts for every dollar spent, and I can redeem towards travel, gift cards, or merchandise. Flagship has a $49 af, and my nrewards cards has no af. I'd really like a Visa Siggy, and my card has a $10k limit so it qualifies if pc over to flagship. 

I know some of you will balk at the af, and others won't, it would be a visa to visa pc. Thoughts and advice???Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC my Navy nrewards to Flagship siggy??

@pizza1 wrote:

For some reason, I just think the Navy Flagship Visa siggy is sleek looking, and has better rewards than my nrewards card, which only get 1 pt for every dollar spent.  The Flagship gets 2 pts for every dollar spent, and I can redeem towards travel, gift cards, or merchandise. Flagship has a $49 af, and my nrewards cards has no af. I'd really like a Visa Siggy, and my card has a $10k limit so it qualifies if pc over to flagship. 

I know some of you will balk at the af, and others won't, it would be a visa to visa pc. Thoughts and advice???Smiley Happy

Do you spend enough to make the AF worth it?

Message 2 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nixon, I do... Though I spread it out between cap one, navy and Barclays so they all get love, but more Barclays and Navy.
Message 3 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wondering if the flagship reports to the CRA. I've heard in some cases, that Siggys don't report CL?? Surely the flagship does
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Nixon, I do... Though I spread it out between cap one, navy and Barclays so they all get love, but more Barclays and Navy.

I thought you were SD'ing the Cap1.

Look into what a PC takes with them before anything.

Message 5 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Well, I use cap one once a month for a small purchase, pif and then let it sit until the statement cuts. Rinse and repeat . I wouldn't think it would be a big deal to pc over to flagship since my cl warrants the "siggy" part...

Lets say for the sake of talking that it's an easy transition with no problem to do it. Should I?? I don't have any experience like this so I definitely am wanting advice from people who haveSmiley Happy thank you
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Well, I use cap one once a month for a small purchase, pif and then let it sit until the statement cuts. Rinse and repeat . I wouldn't think it would be a big deal to pc over to flagship since my cl warrants the "siggy" part...

Lets say for the sake of talking that it's an easy transition with no problem to do it. Should I?? I don't have any experience like this so I definitely am wanting advice from people who haveSmiley Happy thank you

If you really feel like you spend enough to warrant the AF, then by all means have at it.

Message 7 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nixon... They also have the Cash Rewards Visa Siggy Card 1.5% cash back, no AF, but I've already got cap one QS for that with a $19AF tooSmiley Sad they won't take it away. Thoughts?
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Nixon... They also have the Cash Rewards Visa Siggy Card 1.5% cash back, no AF, but I've already got cap one QS for that with a $19AF tooSmiley Sad they won't take it away. Thoughts?

Close CapOne and get the Cash Rewards? Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 19
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Flagship reports.
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.