Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC's to Ventura

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC's to Ventura

Newbie here and had a question.   I have two Capital One cards...Quicksilver one that I got in July of this year and a Platinum MC in October.   Just got me CLI on the QS from $300 to $2300.   Due to get one on the Platinum MC in April.  My question is...would are the odds of say asking Cap 1 to combine those two and just let me PC into Venture?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PC's to Ventura

@Anonymous wrote:

Newbie here and had a question.   I have two Capital One cards...Quicksilver one that I got in July of this year and a Platinum MC in October.   Just got me CLI on the QS from $300 to $2300.   Due to get one on the Platinum MC in April.  My question is...would are the odds of say asking Cap 1 to combine those two and just let me PC into Venture?

Cap One does not consolidate cards. Ever. A PC to Venture might be possible on one or both of your current cards if you request it.

Message 2 of 4
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Nope..They won't PC you to the Venture. They'll only PC you to the VentureOne.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 3 of 4
Billybob_TX
Frequent Contributor

Might want to cold app for the VentureOne for 200 bucks w/no AF or the Venture for 400 bucks w/AF after 1k spending. You can PC the others to no AF versions.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.