cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC to Capital One QuickSilver via Twitter? Success!

tag
LLMT
Regular Contributor

Re: PC to Capital One QuickSilver via Twitter? Success!

I called 1-800-955-7070...just pressed the option to speak to a rep. I think that is interesting that someone else was asked to direct message & they just told me to call. I wonder if I got lucky or if they worked some magic with only my name? I would definitely that all the social media reps have easy access to the EO's office...they all seem very eager to keep things positive & problem-solve.
Message 11 of 12
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: PC to Capital One QuickSilver via Twitter? Success!

So my rep from the executive office called me to see what was going on with my posts on twitter and i asked about being converted to quick silver and he said it wasn't an option for my account right now and he said i would have to have it for a while and he said they review account portfolios one by one and if they have an offer for me they will mail one out to me. I asked if i have to have my account for a few years to get that kind of offer and he said how even people who have had their accounts for a really long time just don't have that offer yet.  Smiley Indifferent

I didn't really want to push him as he took the time to reach out to me out of no where, i was expecting like a senior account rep or someone like that, not all the way up to the executive office really. Smiley Indifferent

I did say how it was just one of those things where out of no where someone was able to pull out an offer to add cash back last year and he said that was from his office. So it is true that social media is closely tied to the executive office.

So we ended the call nicely and he even said thanks for reaching out and checking. Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad i got to have a real conversation instead of a script. The executive office really knows how to help people and explain things better. Smiley Very Happy

With what he was saying it may seem like they like to see alot of use and want to see different use patterns to see if accounts qualify for upgrades. Maybe a higher credit limit might help too. I didn't ask for an increase as he gave me one not too long ago, but maybe sometime if i can get up to $3K then maybe an offer might generate....lol

That is a bad way to do business though, and i should have poined out to him how it was very easy to get cash rewards with bank america and very easy to get more cash back from discover by switching to the IT Card. but like i said I didn't want to push it with him. He had a very calm voice maybe too calm.....LOL , but he was nice. Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.