cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC to Sapphire (not the Preferred version) possible, from a Freedom or a Slate?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

PC to Sapphire (not the Preferred version) possible, from a Freedom or a Slate?

Hi, I was just wondering, does anyone know if a PC to a no-AF Chase Sapphire (i.e., not the Preferred version) is possible, from a Freedom or a Slate?  Also does anyone know what the rewards benefits of a non-Preferred Sapphire card are?  (I tried searching the forum with the query "sapphire -preferred", but the search results I found still appeared to be talking about the Sapphire Preferred AFAIK, and not the no-AF Sapphire card.)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: PC to Sapphire (not the Preferred version) possible, from a Freedom or a Slate?

I'd just call and ask what the PC options are for your account as it can vary. The regular Sapphire is pretty "meh", in my opinion. It's just 2x on dining and that's it. Better than a Slate for rewards obviously but Freedom may be a toss up.
Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: PC to Sapphire (not the Preferred version) possible, from a Freedom or a Slate?

Anymore, I'd just call and find out definitive info.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
noobody
Established Contributor

FU 1.5UR on everything, CS 2UR on dining and 1UR on the rest.
Unless you have very large dining bill, CS does not make much sense in general
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.