Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC to TY Premier Points Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PC to TY Premier Points Question

Just some thoughts needed in regards to Citi TY points. I converted my Double Cash to the TY Premier. I wanted to try a points card

without a new CL. How do these points compare to MR and UR?  If i don't like i will pc back to the DC in 6 months.  Looking for points experts here!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Re: PC to TY Premier Points Question

@MstrPTato wrote:

Just some thoughts needed in regards to Citi TY points. I converted my Double Cash to the TY Premier. I wanted to try a points card

without a new CL. How do these points compare to MR and UR?  If i don't like i will pc back to the DC in 6 months.  Looking for points experts here!

Depend on what do you plan on using thosepoints for? I values UR points the most, then MR, then Citi. Easiest to accumulate is UR points as well, TY points is catching up with AMex rapidly with many new partners added. So what so you have in mind? 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly just starting out with points. Could be flights or hotels and i am not loyal to anyone, except my wife. Smiley Happy  

Message 3 of 4
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@MstrPTato wrote:

Honestly just starting out with points. Could be flights or hotels and i am not loyal to anyone, except my wife. Smiley Happy  

then you can try to earn MR points,sometimes Amex run promotion for airline partner.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.