Valued Contributor

Re: PC with Barclay?

[ Edited ]

mohammadmoghimi wrote:

@DigitalArk: Did they mention closing/opening for the PC?

No, it's a PC. I just did it today. Now I am waiting for my no AF arrival to arrive.

It's better to redeem all your miles first before you PC it, otherwise, you would forfeit all the miles you have saved.

Contributor

mohammadmoghimi wrote:

@DigitalArk. Do you already have a card with them? I talked with 2 CSRs today and told them I'm thinking of applying for the arrival and asked them about the PC and they said it's not possible.

You're missing the fact that asking a question as an obvious churner is much different than asking the question as an actual cardholder. 

Last App 12/8/13 - BoA Better Balance Rewards

Wallet: Discover IT $4500, Chase Freedom $3k, Citi Forward $3000, AmEx BCE $2k

Sock Drawer: Citi Diamond Preferred $10500, BoA BBR $7500, Citi Platinum Select $2200, AmEx Clear $2k, J.Crew $1850, US Bank Platinum $500

12/2013: TU = 763, EX = 791, EQ = ??
Established Member

@DigitalArk, Did you have the option to choose any other card? I'm interested in Sallie Mae card.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

mohammadmoghimi wrote:

@DigitalArk, Did you have the option to choose any other card? I'm interested in Sallie Mae card.

I did not check with them. When I was talking to the CSR, I just wanted the no AF arrival. :smileyindifferent:

Senior Contributor

I suspect the overwhelming majority of those who applied for the Arrival will request a PC to the no-fee version, once their fee becomes due.  

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.