Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

Re: PC with Barclay?

[ Edited ]

mohammadmoghimi wrote:

@DigitalArk: Did they mention closing/opening for the PC?

No, it's a PC. I just did it today. Now I am waiting for my no AF arrival to arrive.

It's better to redeem all your miles first before you PC it, otherwise, you would forfeit all the miles you have saved.

Contributor
w003ptr

mohammadmoghimi wrote:

@DigitalArk. Do you already have a card with them? I talked with 2 CSRs today and told them I'm thinking of applying for the arrival and asked them about the PC and they said it's not possible.

You're missing the fact that asking a question as an obvious churner is much different than asking the question as an actual cardholder. 

Last App 12/8/13 - BoA Better Balance Rewards

Wallet: Discover IT $4500, Chase Freedom $3k, Citi Forward $3000, AmEx BCE $2k

Sock Drawer: Citi Diamond Preferred $10500, BoA BBR $7500, Citi Platinum Select $2200, AmEx Clear $2k, J.Crew $1850, US Bank Platinum $500

12/2013: TU = 763, EX = 791, EQ = ??
Established Member
mohammadmoghimi

@DigitalArk, Did you have the option to choose any other card? I'm interested in Sallie Mae card.

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

[ Edited ]

mohammadmoghimi wrote:

@DigitalArk, Did you have the option to choose any other card? I'm interested in Sallie Mae card.

I did not check with them. When I was talking to the CSR, I just wanted the no AF arrival. :smileyindifferent:

Senior Contributor
Open123

I suspect the overwhelming majority of those who applied for the Arrival will request a PC to the no-fee version, once their fee becomes due.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}