Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED APPROVAL $20,000

tag
Jazzytimes
Valued Member

PENFED APPROVAL $20,000

HI

having read several good post about penfed gas card, i went ahead and called them for info. I proceeded with opening a membership and was charged $25 and applied for the visa cars which was approved instantly for 20K. i hope they don't call me to change their minds. has this happen to anyone? i should get membership info next week and credit card the following week.

the csr only used my wife's income and not household. I am keeping my fingers crosses

EQ 738 

thanks for all your help and support
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
nicemann
Established Contributor

Re: PENFED APPROVAL $20,000

Major Congrats!  I am assuming it is a shared account with both of you getting Visa's.  What is your highest CL on your other CCs?  Wondering if that is why they went so high.
Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

My friend just got 45,000 initial credit limit and he just requested 15,000 but he has 800 +

score.

Message 3 of 31
oracles
Valued Contributor

do they ever ask you for pay stubs if it goes to a loan officer for review
Message 4 of 31
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Penfed max CL is 40k, read somewhere it was upped to 50k so his request will probably be denied of being 5k over limit
Message 5 of 31
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations on the new card and great credit line, Jazzytimes!!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

He applied for penfed gas rewards card and he got the initial limit of 45,000 and their

maximum limit is 50,000.

Message 7 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for 25000 dollar limit and they gave 250. I guess they forgot to add 2 more zeros Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 31
oracles
Valued Contributor

hey ash, in there review, did they ask for any pay stubs to give you 250 dollars
Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL I was kidding. I applied over 8 months ago and I was denied because of too many

new open accounts. I am trying to apply again but I am scared Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.