Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED Platinum Cash Rewards

tag
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Re: PENFED Platinum Cash Rewards

@simonlarano wrote:

Just app'd a few minutes ago, so nothing on my account yet except my Share (donation) account that was required since I had to donate to become an eligible member. Average Account age is ~ 4 years, oldest account is ~8 years (just got AMEX Member Date backdated to '93 last week, so I hope that will help eventually), almost 40 accounts open, about $50K in student loan debt. No baddies, no lates ever,  last two years' inquiries; 12 inq on EX 7 inq on EQ 2 on TU I have lots of builder cards and store cards with no balance/no AF just in the sock drawer which accounts for why I have so many accounts. Gross income ~ 40K, still live at home (rental property).

Thank you!
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it guys I was approved, so happy!  It's my highest CL yet!  20k sweet!  Thanks to everyone and their help and words of wisdom!

Message 32 of 37
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got it guys I was approved, so happy!  It's my highest CL yet!  20k sweet!  Thanks to everyone and their help and words of wisdom!

Wow! That is awesome!!! I want to be just like you when I grow up :-)...

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@searchingfor67 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha now that's funny!  You know I say something like that all the time!  I'm getting ready to retire at 38 from the Marine Corps and after 20 years of this stuff I keep saying my gosh you mean I have to grow up and get a real job??  I don't want to!! 

Message 34 of 37
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@searchingfor67 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha now that's funny!  You know I say something like that all the time!  I'm getting ready to retire at 38 from the Marine Corps and after 20 years of this stuff I keep saying my gosh you mean I have to grow up and get a real job??  I don't want to!! 

I hear you. I'm a 25 year Coast Guard vet...still going strong. I will have to grow up and get a real job shortly though. Congrats on your impending retirement...thank you for standing the watch!!!

Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@searchingfor67 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@searchingfor67 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I hear you. I'm a 25 year Coast Guard vet...still going strong. I will have to grow up and get a real job shortly though. Congrats on your impending retirement...thank you for standing the watch!!!

wow you must be still having a blast to go past 20 my friend thank you for doing what you do! 

I'm just tired and I choose family from here on out!  Too much moving around and after 8 tours between Iraq yes the initial crossing and Afg I'm just spent!! 

Message 36 of 37
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

I totally cannot blame you and no, not necessarily having a blast, but It's a means to an end my friend

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.