Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED You are Approved offer

tag
Camilion
Regular Contributor

PENFED You are Approved offer

I just logged into my penfed site and noticed that i had (congrats you are approved credit card and auto loan offers....) ive never gotten this (You are Approved )message before and was looking for a little insight...Does this offer mean i am guarenteed the card of my choice from the list they gave me or is it just an invitation to apply..the way it looks is thats its an approval...But it does say that a credit report will be pulled.....can anyone give me information ///please

You're approved for a low-rate credit card from PenFed. We just need to know if you’d like a new card, want to increase the credit limit on your existing card, or upgrade your card.
Select Card below. Your maximum offer amount is pre-filled. If you have an existing PenFed card, you can increase your credit limit or upgrade to one of the cards pictured below. Your new card limit can be increased by your offer amount.

Click the image for details on each card type.

Select CardOffer Amount 
Ride the wind for it will carry you...
Follow the stars for they will guide you..
Believe in your dreams..
For they are your hearts desires...
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Goal850
Regular Contributor

Re: PENFED You are Approved offer

Sounds like a sure thing. But I would wait for the PenFed vets to confirm.

Message 2 of 36
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations, Penfed is very conservative CU and don't give that type of offers. They pulled equifax. Keep us posted what you decide on doing.

Message 3 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Camilion wrote:

I just logged into my penfed site and noticed that i had (congrats you are approved credit card and auto loan offers....) ive never gotten this (You are Approved )message before and was looking for a little insight...Does this offer mean i am guarenteed the card of my choice from the list they gave me or is it just an invitation to apply..the way it looks is thats its an approval...But it does say that a credit report will be pulled.....can anyone give me information ///please

You're approved for a low-rate credit card from PenFed. We just need to know if you’d like a new card, want to increase the credit limit on your existing card, or upgrade your card.
Select Card below. Your maximum offer amount is pre-filled. If you have an existing PenFed card, you can increase your credit limit or upgrade to one of the cards pictured below. Your new card limit can be increased by your offer amount.

Click the image for details on each card type.

Select CardOffer Amount 

OMG CAN I CLICK FOR YOU!?!!!

Message 4 of 36
Camilion
Regular Contributor

Im Afraid.....Smiley Happy) i just wondered if anyone Knows if its a sure thing.....I know penfed is real tricky......and dont want to waste the INQ if i can possible be turned down

Select CardOffer AmountInterest
Rate
Modify Offer Amount

American Express
$18,700.00 9.990% 

VISA Platinum Cash Rewards
$18,700.00 9.990% 

PenFed Platinum Rewards
$18,700.00 9.990% 

PenFed Promise
$18,700.00 7.490%

Ride the wind for it will carry you...
Follow the stars for they will guide you..
Believe in your dreams..
For they are your hearts desires...
Message 5 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Camilion wrote:

Im Afraid.....Smiley Happy) i just wondered if anyone Knows if its a sure thing.....I know penfed is real tricky......and dont want to waste the INQ if i can possible be turned down

Select CardOffer AmountInterest
Rate
Modify Offer Amount

American Express
$18,700.00 9.990% 

VISA Platinum Cash Rewards
$18,700.00 9.990% 

PenFed Platinum Rewards
$18,700.00 9.990% 

PenFed Promise
$18,700.00 7.490%

It says APPROVED, yes it's a sure thing from the past that I know... just been a while since I have seen somoene post.

NICE CL!

Message 6 of 36
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 36
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I'm drooling!

HAHA Meee Tooooooo

*8/10/13
Message 8 of 36
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

I can press the Submit button if you like Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 36
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!! It looks like a real deal. I wish I have an offer like this. It's worth a pull.

Ron.

Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.