Regular Contributor

PENFED You are Approved offer

I just logged into my penfed site and noticed that i had (congrats you are approved credit card and auto loan offers....) ive never gotten this (You are Approved )message before and was looking for a little insight...Does this offer mean i am guarenteed the card of my choice from the list they gave me or is it just an invitation to apply..the way it looks is thats its an approval...But it does say that a credit report will be pulled.....can anyone give me information ///please

You're approved for a low-rate credit card from PenFed. We just need to know if you’d like a new card, want to increase the credit limit on your existing card, or upgrade your card.
Select Card below. Your maximum offer amount is pre-filled. If you have an existing PenFed card, you can increase your credit limit or upgrade to one of the cards pictured below. Your new card limit can be increased by your offer amount.

Click the image for details on each card type.

Select CardOffer Amount 
Ride the wind for it will carry you...
Follow the stars for they will guide you..
Believe in your dreams..
For they are your hearts desires...
Regular Contributor

Re: PENFED You are Approved offer

Sounds like a sure thing. But I would wait for the PenFed vets to confirm.

Frequent Contributor

Congratulations, Penfed is very conservative CU and don't give that type of offers. They pulled equifax. Keep us posted what you decide on doing.

Epic Contributor

Camilion wrote:

I just logged into my penfed site and noticed that i had (congrats you are approved credit card and auto loan offers....) ive never gotten this (You are Approved )message before and was looking for a little insight...Does this offer mean i am guarenteed the card of my choice from the list they gave me or is it just an invitation to apply..the way it looks is thats its an approval...But it does say that a credit report will be pulled.....can anyone give me information ///please

You're approved for a low-rate credit card from PenFed. We just need to know if you’d like a new card, want to increase the credit limit on your existing card, or upgrade your card.
Select Card below. Your maximum offer amount is pre-filled. If you have an existing PenFed card, you can increase your credit limit or upgrade to one of the cards pictured below. Your new card limit can be increased by your offer amount.

Click the image for details on each card type.

Select CardOffer Amount 

OMG CAN I CLICK FOR YOU!?!!!

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Regular Contributor

Im Afraid.....Smiley Happy) i just wondered if anyone Knows if its a sure thing.....I know penfed is real tricky......and dont want to waste the INQ if i can possible be turned down

Select CardOffer AmountInterest
Rate
Modify Offer Amount

American Express
$18,700.00 9.990% 

VISA Platinum Cash Rewards
$18,700.00 9.990% 

PenFed Platinum Rewards
$18,700.00 9.990% 

PenFed Promise
$18,700.00 7.490%

Ride the wind for it will carry you...
Follow the stars for they will guide you..
Believe in your dreams..
For they are your hearts desires...
Epic Contributor

Camilion wrote:

Im Afraid.....Smiley Happy) i just wondered if anyone Knows if its a sure thing.....I know penfed is real tricky......and dont want to waste the INQ if i can possible be turned down

Select CardOffer AmountInterest
Rate
Modify Offer Amount

American Express
$18,700.00 9.990% 

VISA Platinum Cash Rewards
$18,700.00 9.990% 

PenFed Platinum Rewards
$18,700.00 9.990% 

PenFed Promise
$18,700.00 7.490%

It says APPROVED, yes it's a sure thing from the past that I know... just been a while since I have seen somoene post.

NICE CL!

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

09Lexie wrote:
I'm drooling!

HAHA Meee Tooooooo

*8/10/13
Frequent Contributor

I can press the Submit button if you like Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Congrats!!! It looks like a real deal. I wish I have an offer like this. It's worth a pull.

Ron.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.