Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED but not in the army or anything like that

tag
Percy
Regular Contributor

Re: PENFED but not in the army or anything like that

Alright... Ill just have my account age for 6 months..
Message 21 of 23
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@Abester000 wrote:
how do i recon them in this case... i cannot write a letter at all.... i failed english in high school lol

Oh my! LOL That was me senior year in high school!

I recently went back to college and decided that anything I wanted to do I could do. I took pre-college English and three college English classes including one with honors. I got four A's and the pre-colllege English class was the hardest. It's hard work, but it rocks to beat up on past ghosts.

Just gotta get mad about it and decide to do whatever it takes - so there is hope for you. Smiley Happy

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 22 of 23
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
Every new member is on probation with PenFed for six months. This probationary period has nothing to do with credit app's and everything to do with your newness as a member. As far as credit app's are concerned it is either thumbs up or thumbs down based on whatever you present at time of app. As far as pre-app offers are concerned you may get offers at six months. Or it might be one year. It could also be never. In my case I got secured offers at six months plus and unsecured offers at one year plus. The unsecured offers were well worth waiting for. I was offered $8.2K which I could have taken as a CLI, but elected to accept as a separate CC for BT purposes.

Probably one of the top 10 posts on PenFed. Wish I would have seen that a year ago Smiley Happy

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.