Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE NUMBER FOR ORCHARD BANK APPLICATION STATUS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PHONE NUMBER FOR ORCHARD BANK APPLICATION STATUS

Do anyone have any number to call Orchar Bank regarding my application I submitted to them on the 10th of november with a $200 check for their secured cc, cause on the application status webiste it doesn't show. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PHONE NUMBER FOR ORCHARD BANK APPLICATION STATUS

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've called customer service, but they don't have any idea, I think they don't even understood what I was saying

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi nelsondavidd,

Waiting is SO hard.  So it's been about two weeks - a little less.  If you sent it 11-10, then they may have received it 11-12.  Then there's a weekend.  Then five business days.  Then another weekend.  Then three business days.  Then Thanksgiving weekend.  And here you are - they've probably only had 8 business days to process so far.  It's hard to wait, but I'd give them a bit more time to get your new account setup before I'd be too worried.

I haven't done a secured with Orchard, but my unsecured took several weeks to be set up; and DH's unsecured took something like 6-8 weeks.

Orchard is s-l-o-w.  Have they cashed your check?

Have you tried the backdoor numbers stickied at the top of this Credit Cards forum?  That may be helpful.

Congrats on  your new account, btw!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, as you said waiting is really HARD, I think I'll have to concentrate in something else and just forget about it for a little time. I just checked my bank account, but no check has been cashed

Message 5 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

The few people that I know who have applied for Orchard in the last 9 months have waited 6-9 weeks for their cards no matter if was secured or unsecured. Once you see your check is cashed for secured card it is approximately 2-4 weeks before you receive the card. 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 6 of 7
william23
Regular Contributor

I applied for Orchard a little bit more than a month ago it took me exactly a month to get the card. I called them and I said let me talk to the applications department and they were able to see all the info.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.