Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIFing....ineligible for auto-CLI's??!

tag
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

PIFing....ineligible for auto-CLI's??!

Ok so over the past couple of years I have aggressively paid off credit card debt. Now on most all of my accounts I PIF monthly. It seems since I began doing this my auto CLI's are few and far between. I realize the benefit of PIFing is tremendous because of lower debt but does it hurt you at the same time? Does it make creditors less likely to auto CLI your account? I use every single card with the exception of Care Credit every month. On most I run no less than $600 through them monthly. I am just wondering if not carrying debt makes the creditor not want to waste their time extending more to you..what is your experience? I would like to cut the care credit but want to make up the difference in available credit without opening a new account. But of course not at the cost of a HP.
Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.