Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PISSED AT MACYS

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: PISSED AT MACYS

Not meaning to TJ, but is there a Macys in Miami?
Message 21 of 28
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Yes.

I am walking distance from a south Florida Macy's store.

Message 22 of 28
DI
Super Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Yes.

I am walking distance from a south Florida Macy's store.

Thanks, that's awesome!

Message 23 of 28
happy0510
Established Contributor

Ugh!! Just checked my CR and they reduced my limit from 800 to 770!! Argh!

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread got me all paranoid, because I just paid off my Macy's VISA and store accounts last week after carrying balances for a couple of years. I logged in to check - they still haven't updated my VISA balance (but full payment shows). There is nothing there for my store account, only the name. When I click on that is says the information is currently unavailable. Hopefully they're just updating my account and haven't closed it.

Message 25 of 28
happy0510
Established Contributor

Hmmm...I just logged on and my account is showing (store card). I don't think they are closing accounts...only CLD.

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been having problems with Macys as well.  They had not updated my account since January 2010.  I called and they said I had to do a dispute with the credit bureau.  So, I sent a dispute to Equifax and I just got the results back.  They updated the amount I owed, which was $500 less than it showed on my CR.  But they did not update my current CL, which is suppose to be $3,200 (I called and checked, it's still $3,200 when I call in) but on my CR is still says $2,500.  So I don't know what to do next.  Seems like Macy's service has gone down hill a little.  I spent over $1,000 last year and asked to have my card upgraded and they keep saying I only spent $310.  Wish they would have only billed me $310.  Ha! 

Message 27 of 28
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I had my CL lowered on my Macy's store card by $800. I have high FICOs, a tiny bit of debt and nothing bad on my reports. I just don't use my card enough. I have no intentions of calling them and begging. Not using the card will hurt them a lot more than it will hurt me. JMO!

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.