cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLZ HELP ME....Denied American Express?

tag
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

Re: PLZ HELP ME....Denied American Express?

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

I just got my first Discover, so Idk how they are with CLIs, but I have both a Paypal MC (same as Ebay MC) and the Walmart Disc... and GECRB can be great with clis every four months... so I bet you can build those up in the next 6 months to a year to prob a couple thousand each. Just NEVER miss a payment :-)

Wow thats great me to my Discover statement comes out Nov 2nd im going to PIF after that date, Well this should be awesome to watch Ebay & Walmart as well Disc, grow =0)

As of 9/13"
Starting Score: 600
Goal Score: 740
Garden till 10/14"
Message 21 of 22
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PLZ HELP ME....Denied American Express?

@swpopham wrote:
I agree with navigate sit tight for at least 6 months. You are going to do more damage reapplying only to get denied again. Amex historically likes to see at least a year on previous cards. Chill out relax and enjoy knowing you are starting out a solid foundation to build off of

+1. This is a perfect example of when gardening is appropriate. Allow your new accounts to age and show some history.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.