Established Member
iowapilot84

PNC Balance Transfer Offer - Anyone else?

Hey all,

I saw an offer for 0% on balance transfers through 06/30/2015 with a 1%/$10 minimum fee when I logged into PNC online banking on Thursday. I have a balance coming off Chase Slate's 0% offer that will certainly be retired by next June. Did any other PNC cardholders see this online? If you have balances out there it might not hurt to call in. I just did my transfer over the phone and the gentleman said they were pushing BT offers right now. Sure beats another inquiry and ding to the Aaoa (had the card since 07). I have the PNC points Visa, in case that information is helpful to others.

Happy debt killing :smileyhappy:

Amex Blue Cash Preferred - $10K / Amex Starwood - $15K / Amex Everyday - $5K / Amex Platinum - NPSL / Amex Delta Gold for Business - $3K / Associated Bank Visa - $20K / Chase Freedom - $19,500 / Chase Sapphire Preferred - $10K / Chase IHG Rewards - $25K / Chase Marriott Premier - $10k / Citi DoubleCash - $5.5K / Citi ThankYou -$31.4K / Citi AAdvantage - $10K / Citi AAdvantage Business - $8,600 / Discover - $11K / Kohls - $1K / Lowes - $2K / Patelco Visa - $25K / PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards - $4.5K / PNC Visa - $9K / Target Charge - $500 / US Bank Cash+ - $17K / US Bank Club Carlson Premier Rewards - $7.5K / Wells Fargo - $12K / UICCU Visa - $11K

Frequent Contributor
barbaralee

Re: PNC Balance Transfer Offer - Anyone else?

I saw a while back they gave us some BT offer... I think it was around Dec, because it came right around the same time we got an offer on our Bankamericard. We don't have a use for it, so never used it... Honestly the credit card is the product I am most dissatisfied with when it comes to PNC. I do love their virtual wallet, though. 

In the garden until December 4, 2015

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}