Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Credit card

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

PNC Credit card

Is PNC credit card easy to get? What score do they like to see?  Should I try 5/3 Bank?

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: PNC Credit card

@corymcd88 wrote:

Is PNC credit card easy to get? What score do they like to see?  Should I try 5/3 Bank?

Try First Progress Mastercard. It is the easiest one to get.  My brother have one. 

Ron.

Message 2 of 23
lovely222
Regular Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

I got this card last May with a 710 TU score. 0% BT for 12 months and by far my highest limit at that time at $17,500! When they approved me, they sent me a letter with my score, which was 684. I think they like to see high 600's. 

6/13: FICO TU (Walmart): 750
6/13: FICO EQ (Score Watch): 769
Goal: 780+, 0 Balances, No app'ing! (For real this time!!!)
Message 3 of 23
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@lovely222 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

I got this card last May with a 710 TU score. 0% BT for 12 months and by far my highest limit at that time at $17,500! When they approved me, they sent me a letter with my score, which was 684. I think they like to see high 600's. 

I will call tomorrow. Thanks!

Message 4 of 23
lovely222
Regular Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@lovely222 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

I will call tomorrow. Thanks!

Happy to help! Smiley Happy 

Let us know how it goes!

Message 5 of 23
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Who do they pull??

;Starting Score: Low 500s FICO Aug 2008
Current Score: EQ 668 EX 723 TU 723 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 720s Across the Board! Almost there!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 6 of 23
lovely222
Regular Contributor

@ReBuildingAgn wrote:

Who do they pull??

For me they pulled EX only. 

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lovely222 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

When you applied were you a PNC banking customer? Also you mention your TU score in this reply but in other replies you mention that PNC pulled EX

Message 8 of 23
lovely222
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@lovely222 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

When you applied were you a PNC banking customer? Also you mention your TU score in this reply but in other replies you mention that PNC pulled EX

Yes, I was a PNC customer when I applied. I pulled my report from myFICO prior to applying and my TU was 710. When I was approved they sent me a mail that said I was approved and "the information we used was from your Experian report including your score of 684".

Hope this clears it up.

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lovely222 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@lovely222 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

Yes, I was a PNC customer when I applied. I pulled my report from myFICO prior to applying and my TU was 710. When I was approved they sent me a mail that said I was approved and "the information we used was from your Experian report including your score of 684".

Hope this clears it up.

Thanks for responding Smiley Happy I wonder if I can apply for the card without being a PNC customer

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.