Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: POLL! Chances of me being approved for BCE on my BDAY

@john398 wrote:

@zyzzus wrote:

last bump and i'll let this die.

I reached out to EO

I am honestly frustrated.

Our conversation was very brief.  I explained that I wanted to establish a relationship with them and this is my last effort to do so.  I was told I would be contacted within 2 business days.  I do not expect an approval.

All three reports were pulled.  Normal reconsideration line said they only pulled TU and said I could dispute the other pulls off lol. 

I'll go hang out over here in subprime land :'(

So you can dispute the other 2 and the CRA will remove the inquires? never heard of that

Fairly confident that should be filed under CSR misinformation.

        
Message 21 of 23
zyzzus
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@john398 wrote:

@zyzzus wrote:

I reached out to EO

Our conversation was very brief.  I explained that I wanted to establish a relationship with them and this is my last effort to do so.  I was told I would be contacted within 2 business days.  I do not expect an approval.

All three reports were pulled.  Normal reconsideration line said they only pulled TU and said I could dispute the other pulls off lol. 

So you can dispute the other 2 and the CRA will remove the inquires? never heard of that

agreed.

the rep assured me the call was recorded and that his information was accurate.

App is still in pending status.  I've read a number of recons but nothing really with Amex.  

Fingers crossed.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 22 of 23
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@zyzzus wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@john398 wrote:

@zyzzus wrote:

I reached out to EO

agreed.

the rep assured me the call was recorded and that his information was accurate.

App is still in pending status.  I've read a number of recons but nothing really with Amex.  

Fingers crossed.

You honestly have way too many accounts in the past year or so. If you didn't have so much, I don't think it'd be this much of an issue.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.