Revelate

Re: POLL! Chances of me being approved for BCE on my BDAY

john398 wrote:

zyzzus wrote:

last bump and i'll let this die.

I reached out to EO

I am honestly frustrated.

Our conversation was very brief.  I explained that I wanted to establish a relationship with them and this is my last effort to do so.  I was told I would be contacted within 2 business days.  I do not expect an approval.

All three reports were pulled.  Normal reconsideration line said they only pulled TU and said I could dispute the other pulls off lol. 

I'll go hang out over here in subprime land :'(

So you can dispute the other 2 and the CRA will remove the inquires? never heard of that

Fairly confident that should be filed under CSR misinformation.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 679, EQ 8 708, TU 711, EX 702* (07/14/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
zyzzus

Revelate wrote:

john398 wrote:

zyzzus wrote:

I reached out to EO

Our conversation was very brief.  I explained that I wanted to establish a relationship with them and this is my last effort to do so.  I was told I would be contacted within 2 business days.  I do not expect an approval.

All three reports were pulled.  Normal reconsideration line said they only pulled TU and said I could dispute the other pulls off lol. 

So you can dispute the other 2 and the CRA will remove the inquires? never heard of that

agreed.

the rep assured me the call was recorded and that his information was accurate.

App is still in pending status.  I've read a number of recons but nothing really with Amex.  

Fingers crossed.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,000 (Thanks Cap1 Executive Office <3) | Chase Freedom - $7,100 | Chase Amazon -$1,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 (I know what an odd limit) | Fidelity Amex -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000 | Walmart $15,000 | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $7,500 | Amex EveryDay$10,000 

Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

zyzzus wrote:

Revelate wrote:

john398 wrote:

zyzzus wrote:

I reached out to EO

agreed.

the rep assured me the call was recorded and that his information was accurate.

App is still in pending status.  I've read a number of recons but nothing really with Amex.  

Fingers crossed.

You honestly have way too many accounts in the past year or so. If you didn't have so much, I don't think it'd be this much of an issue.

FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+