Frequent Contributor
hedgeclipper2

Re: POST Your best CC APR%!

Crashem wrote:

hedgeclipper2 wrote:

RBFCU Platinum Preferred Mastercard - 5.7% APR

Wow that is low. You sure it is still valid? Just looked it up and saying 7.7 on website.

Yes, it is still valid.  You get an additional 2% off the APR if you do their Relationship Checklist, ie: having DD, estatements, etc.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Barclays Priceline Visa Signature
Valued Contributor
Crashem

hedgeclipper2 wrote:

Crashem wrote:

hedgeclipper2 wrote:

Wow that is low. You sure it is still valid? Just looked it up and saying 7.7 on website.

Yes, it is still valid.  You get an additional 2% off the APR if you do their Relationship Checklist, ie: having DD, estatements, etc.

Very cool.  Got to be one of lowest on the market then.  That Amerprise World Elite Mastercard seems like great card too.  Slightly higher APR but 1.5% rewards is amazing.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Regular Contributor
mokong

Barclay Ring @ 8% purchase and cash advance.

Frequent Contributor
hedgeclipper2

[ Edited ]

Crashem wrote:

hedgeclipper2 wrote:

Crashem wrote:

hedgeclipper2 wrote:

Very cool.  Got to be one of lowest on the market then.  That Amerprise World Elite Mastercard seems like great card too.  Slightly higher APR but 1.5% rewards is amazing.

Yeah, and they are doing a 3.9% on BT no fee for like 18 months now I think.  Pretty good no frills card if you ask me.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Barclays Priceline Visa Signature
Regular Contributor
ILBrian

Citi 6.74% no rewards

Wallet: Discover IT, Discover Gas, Citi Professional (6.74% apr), Chase Freedom, Cap1 Cash, Élan Financial Rewards, BOA Amex, Walmart, Carecredit, Paypal smart connect, Kohls, HSBC Cash or Fly, Barclays Apple, Amex Zync, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex Zync, Amex Blue Cash Preferred, USAA Plat Rewards, Chase Ink
Regular Contributor
keithc

cu visa 6.9 fixed and 11.9 cash advance

Regular Contributor
CK_Charles_Lover

I've had a local bank, used to be Parkvale recently changed to First National  Bank of PA (which I'm not thrilled about). Anyway I've had a visa $5000 with 7.24% for three years. So far the takeover hasn't affected the interest rate. I do have to say that everyone talks about CU and getting the great interest rates and higher limits. The same goes with the smaller banks in general IMO. We have Chase and PNC and other bigger banks too. I know people who bank there and they are not getting high limits and definitely not 7% interest rates. Also the CL of $5,000 my other biggest credit limit at the time was a capital one builder card with $500 limit. Try those hometown smaller banks or CU. I'd never be where I am without them. 

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Established Contributor
lithium78

17.8% for my Capital One Platinum.  I've just recently entered prime territory in the past year and almost all my cards are rewards cards with high interest rates.  It doesn't really matter, though, because I don't carry balances.  Definitely not with APR in that range.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 736 (Walmart FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
timkrof

PSECU = 9.9% - no rewards

Regular Contributor
Chaos122

8.9% with my local credit union, same for cash advance. No rewards though and stingy w/ credit limits.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 755 Eq 746, Ex 770(psecu)
Goal Score: 780 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+