Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRE-APPROVAL OFFER FOR FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHO

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

PRE-APPROVAL OFFER FOR FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHO

Just recieved in the mail today a pre-approval offer for a First National Bank of Omaha BucksBack Platinum Edition Visa Card stating $25.00 cash back for every 2,500 points earned 0% APR on purchases until March 2011, 0% APR on balance tranfers until August 2011, Variable APR 13.99%, has anyone else recieved this offer, does anyone else have this card, and if so what was your initial cl.  Thanks for any information. 

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: PRE-APPROVAL OFFER FOR FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHO

I asked about this bank yesterday because they service the credit cards for Union Bank.  I didn't really get any information, I hope you do and I can hear it too.

Message 2 of 7
ma_fico
Regular Contributor

They're a good issuer, v. good customer service, conservative lender.

EX puller, plus hard pulls for customer-initiated CLI requests.  If you use the card they may give you an auto-cli.

If you have an EX inq to spare, and could use the card, I'd recommend it.  I have a non-rewards card with them, so it doesn't see much use these days.

Message 3 of 7
UpNUp
Regular Contributor

@tray wrote:

Just recieved in the mail today a pre-approval offer for a First National Bank of Omaha BucksBack Platinum Edition Visa Card stating $25.00 cash back for every 2,500 points earned 0% APR on purchases until March 2011, 0% APR on balance tranfers until August 2011, Variable APR 13.99%, has anyone else recieved this offer, does anyone else have this card, and if so what was your initial cl.  Thanks for any information. 

I recieved this same exact same offer this morning via snail mail.  I am also curious about this bank. I never heard of them.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same offer and applied for it online. A couple of days later I received an E-mail with online instructions notifying me I had been approved with an initial credit limit of $15k.

Message 5 of 7
tray
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the same offer and applied for it online. A couple of days later I received an E-mail with online instructions notifying me I had been approved with an initial credit limit of $15k.

Congratulations, do you mind sharing what your credit score was at time of app, do you have any baddies, and what cr was pulled, as I know this bank only soft my EX report, I have up until Sept 15 to decide, I am glad to read that you recieved a very good cl  to start, unfortunately there is not too much information out there on this bank on-line, thanks for the information.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I was looking for info on this bank as well. They did a hard pull through Experian when I applied. My EQ score is 765. I don't know what my EX score is but I do have very clean reports with all three credit bureaus- no charge offs, collections, or late payments.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.