Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRE-SCREENED OFFERS in MAIL after trying PREQUALIFICATION on Websites

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: PRE-SCREENED OFFERS in MAIL after trying PREQUALIFICATION on Websites

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

So you called UW tongiht on the CSP and they stated verification?  Or was UW/Recon Closed already?  So going for the SM as well now before the Chase reports..  I got my CSP on the 28th of Dec (approved) and it reported quickly Jan 3rd I believe!  Never seen Chase report that quickly.  Gotta love the Flexible Spending Limit comment on the CRA's

Closed but the recording said that the office hours begin again at 7AM.

Message 21 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Yeppers..  Let us know in the morning.. Believe they open 7 am Est..  Oh I called at 7:01 with I believe the Freedom lol..   You should be set with the Pre-Qual though... Suprised they double pulled you..   Both approvals on web-site single TU pull for me different times as well meaning month or so apart.

Message 22 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Yeppers..  Let us know in the morning.. Believe they open 7 am Est..  Oh I called at 7:01 with I believe the Freedom lol..   You should be set with the Pre-Qual though... Suprised they double pulled you..   Both approvals on web-site single TU pull for me different times as well meaning month or so apart.

The weird part is i only just Monday lifted the freezes i had on my reports. I also got doubled pull for the Freedom Card in July. No matter, it's Chase and it opens the door wider now for more variety without question. My alarm is already set LoL

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.