01-13-2014 02:55 PM
I was just approved for the PRG card and called to change the address that it would be mailed to. Unfortunately, I was told that this could not be done, and I would only be able to change the address after I received the card. I was under the impression that it was possible to change the mailing address? I applied with a 50K points offer code so my application did not ask for my address.
I am a college student living away from home at the moment, so it would be really helpful if I could change the mailing destination. Anyone have similar issues before?
Thanks in advance.
01-13-2014 05:44 PM
Try tweeting them at @askamex
they might be able to do it. theyll probably ask you a bunch of security questions
01-13-2014 05:54 PM
They will not. I have tried it many many times.
You need to wait for the first card to get delivered.. once it's there (or its over 5-7 days, which is the usual time frame for First Class Mail), you can request a replacement card which they would overnight you via Fedex or UPS.
01-13-2014 07:19 PM
Sorry for more questions, but:
1) Which number do you call for replacements?
2) Need the original be activated to request a replacement?
1. You can call any AMEX customer service number, they can look up your info from your social.
2. You don't need to activate the first card.
01-13-2014 07:24 PM
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.