Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRG is here.... wow that was fast!

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: PRG is here.... wow that was fast!

Depends on the card I guess.  I was approved for BC on Dec 30, card arrived today, which was a little earlier than I had expected, so that was good.  Just wish they had been able to give me a temp account number to use before it arrived.

Message 11 of 16
phonic
Contributor

I think Amex prioritizes all charge cards, not just the higher level ones. For example, I added myself back onto the wife's old Zinc (to stack on some promotions) and they offered to overnight it to me. I politely declined. However, I did request they overnight the BCP I was just approved for. Unfortunately, she said that was not possible. That was the second shot down expedite request, so it appears credit cards are shipped standard but charge cards have a higher priority option - if not by default.

Fortunately, my BCP arrived today. Approved on 12/29, shipped on 1/1, arrived on 1/6.

Limits: PRG=NPSL, CSP=$16k, BCP=$30k, DIT=$15k, USAA=$6k, CDW=$12.5k, IHG=$9k, BBY=$2k, BOA=$13k
Message 12 of 16
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

@MissCredit9 wrote:

@bigblue7722 wrote:

@MissCredit9 wrote:

@FastForward wrote:

Same here!  Approved on Thursday, card arrived on Saturday.....very delighted as well! 

Congrats on your new, shiny card....enjoy!

Congrats to you as well. PRG gets all my grocery spend from now on, hope my recently CLI'd Barclay's doesn't get jealous! What type of spend do you intend on doing with the PRG?

Wow thats a great job! Thats interesting the barclaycard gave you 3k and cap one only gave you 500. Barclaycard gave me 500 and capital one gave me 1500 go figure lol. 

It gets even funnier than that.... My original CL with Barclays was actually 1500, so it was the EXACT inverse. I just doubled to 3k after 4th statement cut by pressing the luv button.

That is unreal lol. Was the cli a hard pull? How much do you make a year if you dont mind me asking?

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 13 of 16
red259
Super Contributor

@MissCredit9 wrote:

I guess AMEX is trying to promote some $pend in the notoriously economically slow month of January. I got approved Saturday morning 1/4 and got my card today via next day air without requesting expedition at all. It sure is pretty Smiley Happy I'm delighted.

Hmm I was approved on 1/2/14 and while I was supposed to receieve the card on 1/4/13 UPS has failed to deliver it, even though their website said it would be arriving. This is happening with other cards arriving by UPS as well and its ticking me off! Interstingly enough although Amex expedited my prg card my blue card they told me would arrive in 7-10 days. I guess they rather I spend on the prg card. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 14 of 16
CreditJunkie917
Frequent Contributor

Got both PRG & platinum cards in two days of app, and my BCE in 6 days. 

Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex BCE($5K), Amex Hilton($1K), NavCheck ($15K), NFCU CR Siggy($20K), USAA Amex($7K), USAA World MC($7K), CSP($2.3K), Chase Marriott($1.8K), Care Credit($2.5K), Cap1 QS($3.5K), VS($500), Cap1 Secure($200) Starting Scores(Jan 2013): FICO EQ: 643, TU: 552, EX: 567 Current Scores(Sept. 2016): FICO EQ: 672, TU: 703(?), EX: 682 In the Garden FOR-EV-ER!!!!! Cards and goals achieved! Let's grow and mature these babies!!!
Message 15 of 16
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

@bigblue7722 wrote:

@MissCredit9 wrote:

@bigblue7722 wrote:

@MissCredit9 wrote:

@FastForward wrote:

Same here!  Approved on Thursday, card arrived on Saturday.....very delighted as well! 

Congrats on your new, shiny card....enjoy!

Congrats to you as well. PRG gets all my grocery spend from now on, hope my recently CLI'd Barclay's doesn't get jealous! What type of spend do you intend on doing with the PRG?

Wow thats a great job! Thats interesting the barclaycard gave you 3k and cap one only gave you 500. Barclaycard gave me 500 and capital one gave me 1500 go figure lol. 

It gets even funnier than that.... My original CL with Barclays was actually 1500, so it was the EXACT inverse. I just doubled to 3k after 4th statement cut by pressing the luv button.

That is unreal lol. Was the cli a hard pull? How much do you make a year if you dont mind me asking?

The CLI was not a hard pull as far as I know. It has not showed up on experian or transunion at least. Many have reported getting a HP from luv button though so YEMV. Income is 93k

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.