Valued Member
blackhawk2

PRG to Green

Are you able to PC a PRG to Green prior to the $175 AF posting or are you required to have the card for a certain amount of time (13 months?) before switching to Green?

Amex BCE 18k I Amex SPG 6k I CSP 8k I Chase Marriott 7k I Discover It 3.5k I Chase Freedom 2.1k

EX: 735 | EQ: 767 | TU: 770

Credit cards are great when you don't need them.
Contributor
bonehead88

Re: PRG to Green

Curious about this issue as well. Either way, I believe the AF is prorated so it's more of a $10 difference than $80.

UTL 10% | AAOA 2.0 years | EQ 746, 4 INQ | EX 726, 7 INQ | TU 735, 4 INQ
New Contributor
ntx

Re: PRG to Green

I PCd my regular gold to sr. green 5 days before the $125 AF for the gold was due to be billed, Oct. 28th. This was the end of my first year with that card, though my account dates back to 1984 as cardholder.

My sr. green $35 AF is set to be billed Dec. 13th.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+