Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRM's from Discover

tag
anderl
Frequent Contributor

PRM's from Discover

I've noticed that Discover has been PRM'ing me each month for the past 3Mnths.-I applied in Jan. and was denied due to high utlities(40%)-I really want this card-when should I apply?

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: PRM's from Discover

PRM?

Message 2 of 6
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

Equifax PRM

Inquiries with this prefix indicate that only your name and address

were given to a credit grantor so they can provide you a firm offer of

credit or insurance.(PRM inquiries remain for twelve months.)

Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I wouldn't apply again until they pre-approve you... if they are hitting you every month they know when they are ready to pre-approve.

Message 4 of 6
anderl
Frequent Contributor

Perfect! Thanks-won't apply till I get my pre-approvalSmiley Very Happy!

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 5 of 6
mahendra82
Contributor

I applied without a preapproval, and I got approved with a low limit (2k). 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.