PSA: Amex 10% back on cell phone bill offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSA: Amex 10% back on cell phone bill offer

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This just appeared in my offers this morning:

"@Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online @ these accepting major US carriers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon) by 1/31/17. Limit $30 in total credits."

Enjoy if you got it too.

I see these two under my BCP:

Details
Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your Cable or Satellite television bill by 1/31/2017. Limit $30 in total credits. See terms for exclusions.

Details
Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online@ @ these accepting major US carriers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon) by 1/31/17. Limit $30 in total credits.

Got it for Cable and for Cell, for cable will be just only $5 saving but for my cell will be $15.80 so i will use it this month.

Question, are those offers are valid until 1/31/2017 right?, so i can pay my monthly bill from Nov to Jan next year right??.

Thank you for let us know about this.

Yes, the offers are cumulative, so anything that posts before the expiration will count toward the limit.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm already getting 10% back on my monthky cell phone bill on my BCE as part of the bonus when I signed up this year but I wish I saw that 10% AmEx offer for statement credits towards my cable bill, which I already pay with on my card anyway. 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Shows up for me! Finally a good one I can use! Too bad I use Cellcom and it's not on the list. Smiley Sad

Lmao that's bittersweet

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, paid my cell bill last Oct 31 and a day later received my 10% back, that was fast lol.

T-MOBILE.JPG

Message 14 of 15
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I love these type of deals, I've had it twice before but not this time unless its hiding.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.