Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSA PSA AA Card 75k bonus miles!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PSA PSA AA Card 75k bonus miles!!!!

Quick PSA to anyone who got this card with the 60k bonus offer or even recently. There was an image posted on one of the credit card sites showing about how there is a 75k bonus for the AA Exec. Card. (I did see this while I was in the lounge!) The offer was shown at an Admiral lounge. I sent a secure message to Citi explaining how I had seen an offer for a higher sign up bonus even thought it was a different version of the card, and asked if they could match it. I got the card in June and met the bonus spend requirement before the first statement even cut so my 60k has already been deposited. Just thought I would put this out there, 75k is insane. Citi is getting close to being my favorite.

original.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSA PSA AA Card 75k bonus miles!!!!

Thanks for the share!
Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ty you sly DawgSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

TyDawg you must have the magic touch. I tried that with Citi when the 60K bonus came out and got nowhere. My card had been open about 45 days and the reason was I don't see any special offer for you on this card. Told them it wasn't a special offer it's right on the main page at aa.com and still got nowhere. Congrats on the score!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

TyDawg you must have the magic touch. I tried that with Citi when the 60K bonus came out and got nowhere. My card had been open about 45 days and the reason was I don't see any special offer for you on this card. Told them it wasn't a special offer it's right on the main page at aa.com and still got nowhere. Congrats on the score!

Did you try doing secure message? I initially tried live chat and was told it was not possible. I fully expected to get shot down considering it was not even for the same card type and I had not spent the $7,500 required even if I had gotten the offer to begin with... now if only Citi would raise my CL....

Remember just follow the rule to try try again just like on a recon. If someone gives you an answer you don't like just try again!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome. Congrats on gettnig the extra 15k miles. 

Message 6 of 8
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats! CITI must like you

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 7 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I just had brought up my expression of some excitement over Citicards in another thread only yesterday i think.

They seem to be taking their own turn in stepping up to the Limelight and looks to be a great show.

Congrats! and thank you for sharing this.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.