Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU -Anyone Apped for the Visa Lately? Results

tag
RammaCredit
New Contributor

PSECU -Anyone Apped for the Visa Lately? Results

I am a new member of psecu and I want to get their credit card , the rates on the balance transfer are awesome. Should I wait until my I put some money in the account before I app? or do they approve you because of the score. I want to transfer this clsdendloan I have at my local cu. the rate is 11% 3% and a paid account would be unspeakable!

Also I have a few new accounts would that make a difference. they were opened in Nov/Dec.

Thanks for all you guys help, I aspire to become a moderator one day!Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: TU:636 EQ:592
Current Score: TU:709 EQ:637 EX:706 (PSECU)
Goal Score: TU:790EQ:760 EX: 774

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: PSECU -Anyone Apped for the Visa Lately? Results

I appd for the $20k Visa/PSL combo yesterday and was immediately approved. I faxed over the signed agreement this morning and within two hours the accounts were showing online. I didn't deposit anything (other than the $6 to open the account). Good luck!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 2 of 7
RammaCredit
New Contributor

Thanks Jase....anyone else fell free to let us know whats good with psecu for 2011...Smiley Wink

Starting Score: TU:636 EQ:592
Current Score: TU:709 EQ:637 EX:706 (PSECU)
Goal Score: TU:790EQ:760 EX: 774

Message 3 of 7
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

I was thinking of app'ing also but I was reading on another thread where they're starting to get alittle strict with the approvals since they got bombarded with apps. Does anyone know what they're looking for score/until/inq wise? Right now my util is around 25%ish but should be dropping down to around 19% when 3 of my cards report later this week.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i had utility of less than 15% and my eq 671 tu 670 fico both, and my ex is unknown but my best report and got denied for to many new accts within 12 mnths 5 and to many inquiries

Message 5 of 7
LS1
New Contributor

I too was denied for too many new accounts and inquiries.  I guess I can agree with them as my oldest open TL is from Aug '10 Smiley Very Happy.  I'm thinking about giving them another shot in 6 months or so after my accounts have aged and try again.

Starting Score: TU 652- EQ 658 - EX 668
Current Score: TU 679 - EQ 681 - EX 681 as of 3.13.11
Goal Score: 700 with all 3

Message 6 of 7
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

I think I'll hold off then, I have quite a few inq's on my EX (14), half are due to drop off sometime in Oct. I have 2 new accts in 12 months.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.